Bacomar group is a company with extensive experience in the port sector. We have been in the shipping business for 50 years, therefore we know exactly what our customers need. Our company policy aims to achieve customer satisfaction due to high quality and demand levels.
As the result of this strategy, all our agencies are awarded with the Quality Norm ISO 9001, environmental ISO 14001, Health and Safety OHSAS 18001, System Certification by Lloyd´s Register Quality Assurance. Also, we are an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO).
Our main aim is to provide our clients with a perfect call. Avoiding extra costs, time and money, our experienced staff can make this possible.
We attend and find a solution to all the vessel’s upon requests beforeshe entered the port orshe had tied up.
A leading international company, recognized for the talent of its professionals and its operational excellence at port and maritime logistics.
We attend and solve all the vessels requests before they reach their destination port so that all services run smoothly upon their arrival.
Our work philosophy , is to try to relate in the same way that we like to be treated: with seriousness, commitment, transparency and trust, we are strongly committed to our clients, to reach the highest level of high quality and personalized service:
Our group stands out for being an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)trade mark internationally recognised by customs authorities for safety and trade facilitation issues with all EU Member States, mutual recognition with other third countries. This means that we are regarded by the EU as a trusted customs agent. This gives us more direct and simplified access to the customs administration, with the following benefits for our services:
- Fewer physical and documentary checks.
- Priority in physical and documentary checks. Central national office.
- Facilities for using simplified customs procedures.
- – Privileged strategic location 100%
- – An experience team 100%
- – One single point of contact 100%
- – Six ports with our own offices 100%
- – Economical and operational advantages 100%
- – Excellent connections with the local authorities 100%
Benefits of having certification:
- – Improved image projected towards customers and society as a whole.
- – The productivity of your production process is increasing as it is oriented towards continuous improvement.
- – Increased confidence in the company’s environment: customers, suppliers, public administrations.
- – Simplification of decision making, both in the content and in the time devoted to this task.
- – Companies that have the relevant certifications acquire the characteristic of a reliable and independent
- – Increase in the volume of business derived from all previous benefits and the prestige acquired by having the
The ISO standards are voluntary documents prepared by the International Organization for Standardization (International Organization for Standardization or ISO for its acronym in English), determine the requirements
for a Management System (Quality, Environment. Security. Etc), which can be linked for internal application by organizations, regardless of whether the product and / or service provided by a public organization or private
company, whatever its branch, for certification or with contractual fines.
The ISO certification, problems in a reliable way that a certain ISO standard is met, that the protocols are correctly implemented.
When a company has the relevant certifications, it differs from the competition of the same sector. These certificates are proof that we are facing a competent and reliable company, so your business volume will be
Having ISO or other certificates allows companies to carry out more competitive and ambitious strategies. This makes society in general and the economy in particular benefit from this momentum.